What causes redness of left eye after a work out?
It is allergic conjunctivitis only thing is you have to find out allergen creating this problem for you. It can be particular food or drink, cosmetic, deodorant, it can-be environment dust or pollen in atmosphere. Now you can start anti allergic tablet like polar amine or levocetrizine 5mg daily. Apply cromal eye drop, it is non steroid drop having no side effect. Continue this treatment for 15 days. You should be free from all symptoms. You can also go for allergy test to identify the allergen for headache you can take hifenac p tablet after food,or any other analgesic like paracetamol.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What causes severe redness in eyes
- What causes red eyes symptoms
- What causes sudden redness in the eye
- What is the cause of a red and swollen eye
- What causes red eyes after shower
- What causes a red blothcy eye
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- What causes bloodshot red eyes
- Red left eye causes