What causes redness, burning and stinging pain in penis?
Mostly due to inflammation of External Urethral Meatus (Urethritis)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have inflammation of External Urethral Meatus (Urethritis)
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Did you masturbated very recently before you developed redness of meatus?
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to rule out any infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red urethra with pain in penis
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes red patch on penis
- What cause pain near penis
- Itching burning and pain in the penis cause
- What is the cause of penis turning red