What causes redness and tan on facial skin?
It may take some time to Go away.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
XXXXXXX may take 30-60 days to recover completely depending upon the severity and area of skin.Using so many aids to remove it won't make it vanish quickly, it may soeed up reocvery but wont make it go altogether.
XXXXXXX is caused by skin exposure to sun which causes skin layers to burn , die and colection of melanocytes there.
XXXXXXX goes with the follwing process.
1) Recovery of skin when no further sun exposure is there.
2) Formal of new skin cells.
3) Removal of old dead cells.
4) Redistribution of melanocytes.
This whole process may take a month or so, tang is not external blackening or a spot which one can rub or scratch off the skin.
I would Suggest you to do a few things.
1) Drink loads of fluid.
2) Protect yourself from sun exposure as much as possible.
3) Use a good face wash but dont try anything like rubbing or scratching the skin just removal of upper dead skin with normal washing is required.
4) Stay patient wait for 20..3p days.
5) Rub cucumber XXXXXXX the pigmented area ones a day for 5 minutes.
You will see improevement in about a week or so but I would mention again that XXXXXXX may take 30-60 days to go away.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause redness itchiness and pain in skin
- What causes red blotchy skin
- What causes red skin tone
- What is causing red dots on skin that are painful
- What causes red blotches on skin
- What is the cause of red spots on skin
- What causes red blotchy itchy patches of skin
- What causes red blotchy skin on upper arms
- What causes red hot skin
- Facial redness causes