What causes redness and scar on face when diagnosed with neurodermatitis?
more potent steroid like fluticasone.
Thanks for writing to health care magic.I can understand your concern.
First and most important thing in neurodermattis is to avoid itching.Hydroxizine 25 mg will probably help to reduce itching and stress.
A more potent steroid like fluticasone or mometasone will help in reducing redness and scar.Apply these creams for one to two weeks to prevent side effects.
Once scar begin to heal you can apply good emollient like cetaphil cream all over face.This will help in soothing effect and reduce itching.It will be better to avoid all cosmetic products as they can irritate the skin.
I hope this will help you.In case of any concern i will be happy to help you.Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neurodermatitis can be caused by liver cirrhosis
- Skin crawling sensation neurodermatitis
- Neurodermatitis lichen simplex chronicus
- Neurodermatitis natural remedies
- Neurodermatitis causes
- Doxycycline for neurodermatitis
- Drugs/medication for neurodermatitis
- Diagnosis of neurodermatitis
- Treatment and cure for neurodermatitis
- Symptoms of neurodermatitis