What causes reddish rashes on lower leg?
Upload pictures, can be viral exanthem, drug rash or vasculitis
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
According to your complaints it can be either viral exanthem, drug reaction or some vasculitis.
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the rash so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you in a better way.
Not cellulitis, most probably small vessel vasculitis
I have reviewed the attached photographs.
It is not cellulitis.
Most probably it is small vessel vasculitis.
It can occur secondary to some infection in the body, due to medicines or sometimes without any cause.
I would recommend you to consult a doctor and get complete work up done to find out the cause.
Are you having any other symptoms like fever, abdominal pain, breathlessness, urinary problems?
Meanwhile you can continue with the medicines you are taking.
Not very serious
Not very serious.
If showing signs of improvement continue with the same medicines.
Keep a watch on the rashes.
If they increase in number or other symptoms develop consult a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes redness in lower leg
- What causes fluid emmision from lower leg
- What could cause a itchy bruise on the lower leg
- What causes pain in lower back and legs
- What causes swelling in legs with lower abdominal pain
- What causes swellingpain and discoloration in lower leg
- What causes rash on legs
- What causes painful reddish and swelling legs
- What causes severe lower leg pain
- What causes spotty rashes on lower legs