What causes reddish rash on chest area in a sexually active person?
it seem to be just acne.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query and evaluated the picture you have provided.
It is not a skin rash.They seem to be just normal acne that are pretty common in chest area.
It has nothing to do with HIV and if you and your partner have been testes and the result was negative,then you are not infected.
In my opinion you have nothing to worry about.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question or need any clarification.I would be happy to help.
There are various treatment for acne.
You should continue to shower every day.Use a cleanser containing salicylic acid.Try to be gentle with your skin and don't scrub to hard.
Apply a cream containing benzoyl peroxide 5-10 %.
It is very important to wear loose cotton clothes to avoid irritation.
-Diet and lifestyle are also important.Try to reduce stress ,rest more.
Drink plenty of water, eat healthy (a lot of vegetables and fruits).Avoid fatty ,processed foods,restrict diary products.
If despite these measures, the acne doesn't seem to improve ,you may need to see a dermatologist that can prescribe you an acne medication like topical or oral antibiotic etc.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest rash causes
- What causes rashes on chest with facial swelling
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- Spreading rashes on the chest causes
- What causes dull chest pain and rash on forearms
- What can cause rash on chest and groin
- What causes pimply rash on chest
- What std causes a rash on chest?
- What causes reddish rash around mouth and chin
- What causes rashes on chest and stomach