What causes red, swollen and itchy feeling in vulva?
Hello dear, I understand your health issue.
It is most probably due to yeast infection as evident in the attached picture, take a note of the following -
- wear a cotton based underwear and change it daily
- put tablet clotrimazole 200 mg inside your vagina daily at night for 3 nights
- wash perineal region with commercially available perineal wash liquids after bath
- use condom while having sex
- apply clotrimazole and beclomethasone combination ointment twice a day for 7 days or till itching persists.
- get your blood sugar levels checked
In case itching and swelling persists or worsens then visit your gynecologist for examination.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red itchy swollen wrist causes
- What causes cholestrol bumps on vulva
- Causes of swollen red itchy palms
- What causes ulcer on vulva
- Swollen vulva causes during puberty
- What causes a purple vulva
- What causes the vulva to peel
- What is the cause and treatment for itchy vulva
- What causes vulva fissures
- What can cause a pimple on the vulva