What causes red spots on the chest, face and hands?
Since RNP is positive this can be MCTD .
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that , considering all your symptoms it is most likely that you are suffering from underlying connective tissue disorder , now the issue remains to characterize it . Since ANA and RNP are positive it can be MCTD but we need to see whole panel of reports before labeling you anything . Get your ANA titre and pattern , ENA profile , CPK , urine r/m, schirmers test . Also seek a rheumatologist opinion as early as possible . Now coming to bloodiness stools , it can be a part of your disease or some other disease ,to rule this out colonoscopy needs to be done and if any ulcerations we find on that biopsy specialized antibody testing will be suggested . Rest if any query please ask but these are all necessary investigations , so you should discuss them earliest with your treating doctor and get it done .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of red spots on chest
- What is the cause of red spot on arms
- What is causing red blotches on chest
- What causes red hands
- What causes my chest to be red
- What causes red marks on chest
- What causes septic spots on face
- What causes spots on chest
- Implanon causes red spots on face
- What causes spots on face