What causes red spots on penis head?
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed fordyce spots.
These are enlarged sebaceous glands and are totally normal.
If possible please upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for red dots on penis head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes red spots around the penis shaft
- What causes ulcer on the head of penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes swelling in penis head
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes red spots on penis after an intercourse
- What causes red spots on head of penis