What causes red spots on abdomen and back area?
needs more information
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
I would suggest that you upload a picture of the spots on the site. It would be better to diagnose the symptoms.
as for the stomach pain and rectal irritation, I think I would suggest that you try a prescription for tab rabeprazole 20 mg twice a day on empty stomach and tab albendazole 400 once a day for 3 days.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of spots on back
- What is causing the pain in my abdomen and back
- What causes abdominal painlower back pain and spotting
- What causes a splotchy back
- Red bull cause back pain
- What causes allergy in back
- What causes brusing on lower back
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head
- What causes back spasms