question-icon

What causes red spots on abdomen and back area?

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: What are the red dots I am getting on my stomach and back, I am also having some stomach pain and irritations in the rectal area
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
needs more information

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
I would suggest that you upload a picture of the spots on the site. It would be better to diagnose the symptoms.

as for the stomach pain and rectal irritation, I think I would suggest that you try a prescription for tab rabeprazole 20 mg twice a day on empty stomach and tab albendazole 400 once a day for 3 days.

I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist