What causes red spot on breast and dry flaky elbows?
pic 2 dry flaky elbows.
Likely to be due to dryness of skin
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Thanks for providing clinical photograph. The dry flaky elbows is due to dryness of skin and associated mild dermatitis. The changes in breast is due to mild dermatitis with early fungal infection.
I would suggest you the following
1. Oral Multivitamin Supplements
2. Keep the area of elbow moist with local application of moisturising cream/lotion. Baby moisturising creams will be preferable
3. Wear thoroughly washed and dried brassier
4. Local application of mild steroid ointment to the skin over breast twice a day for 3 - 4 days will be helpful
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy life
Dr Deepak Kaltari
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a red bump under the breasts
- What causes spotting headaches sore breasts and nausea
- What causes red bump on breast
- Blood spots on breasts causes
- What causes red pimples on breast
- What causes yellow spots on the breast
- What can cause breast to burn no changes or redness
- What is causing pain swelling and red rashes in breast
- Noticed red blotch on breast what could be the cause
- What is the virus that causes red splotchy itching on breast