What causes red rashes beneath the thighs and vagina after using DMSO cream?
Herpes treatments- the most recommended ones.
Thank you for using HCM to post your question.
Is this cream recommended by your doctor?
That cream, it's not from the recommended treatments of Herpes genitalis.
Instead what is recommended is:
recommended treatment options for daily suppressive therapy for recurrent genital herpes
Acyclovir tablet 400 mg orally twice daily or Famciclovir 250 mg orally twice daily or Valacyclovir 500 mg orally once daily (might be less effective than other dosing regimens in patients with ≥ 10 recurrences per year), etc.
So I would advice to talk to your doctor. If You have tried any of these and not getting better, then maybe what you have it's not herpes and you need confirmation. Because these ones above and the best treatments for herpes.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications. Otherwise please kindly close and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rash on thighs shin causing weakness what could this be
- What causes itching and rashes in the vagina
- What causes your vagina to be red
- What causes red discomfort rashe on thigh inspite of tattooing
- What causes itchingswelling and redness in the vagina
- What causes red rash on thighs
- What is the cause for itchy rash on the vagina
- What causes swelling and redness in the vagina
- What causes rashes on vagina
- What causes red spots on vagina
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?