What causes red rashes all over body after encephalitis vaccination?
Test dose need to be done
Thanks for the query,
You might have developed acute urticaria.
It is an allergic condition.
Anything including vaccines, food, cloth, change in climate, pollens etc can cause urticaria.
Treatment can be with oral anti histamines.
Steroids like prednisolone are also helpful but are used in severe condition.
You may continue with the vaccine schedule, but a test dose must be given before injecting the next dose.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post vaccination encephalitis causes
- Post vaccine encephalitis causes
- Vaccine associated encephalitis causes
- What causes herpetic encephalitis
- Encephalitis caused by shingles
- Encephalitis causes
- What virus causes encephalitis
- Encephalitis cause numbness in arms
- What causes autoimmune limbic encephalitis
- What is the treatment for headache caused due to encephalitis