What causes red, raised bumpy lesion on the white part of the eye?
The symptoms indicate inflammatory lesion of the conjunctiva or episclera.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that you are having red, raised bumpy lesion on the white part of the eye.
This can be inflammatory lesion of the conjunctiva or episclera like nodular conjunctivitis or nodular episcleritis.
I need more details to answer your question more accurately like
Do you have pain?
Do you have watering or discharge?
Do you have diminution of vision?
If possible do send a photo of the affected eye so that I can advice you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
It appears like conjunctival inflammation.
Thank you for the follow up question.
Since there is no pain and diminution of vision this can be conjunctival inflammation.
As of now you can start using antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin eye drops and artificial tears eye drops like Refresh tears eye drops.
You can attach a photo to the question, if any difficulty please contact technical team.
Hope this is helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What causes severe redness in eyes
- What causes red eyes symptoms
- What causes sudden redness in the eye
- What causes red eyes after shower
- What is the cause of a red and swollen eye
- What causes a red blothcy eye
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- What causes bloodshot red eyes
- What causes white stuff under eye lids