What causes red painful spots on feet?
send me the photograph
Welcome at HCM...
I am DR XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and will be answering your query.
I have gone through your query and being your physician I totally understands your health concerns.
Kindly send me the photograph of it so that i can give you better clinical advice.
As far pain and itching is concerned , you can use acetaminophen for pain and cetrizine 10mg to relieve itching. Avoid soap use over the infected skin. quickly dry your feet after washing.
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Cetrizine is not an over the counter medicine
Welcome at HCM....
I appreciate your follow up....
After reviewing the photograph , in my opinion it is better to visit your dermatologist for proper clinical assessment. Flea bites should not be there for more than two months. There is need to get your full blood count particularly the platelets. Low platelets can present like this along with bleeding.
Cetrizine is not an over the counter medicine and you need a physician prescription for it.
Do visit the dermatologist once.
Hope it helps
Feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood spots on palms and under feet painful cause
- What causes pain in the knees and feet
- What causes pain and swelling on feet
- What causes red feet
- What cause black spots underneath feet
- What causes pain in kneeslegsankels and feet
- What causes painswellingredness and red blisters on feet
- What is the cause of chronic pain in feet
- What are the possible causes for pain in feet
- What causes painful red and purplish discoloration on feet