What causes red itchy bumps and sores on lower legs?
Apply these medicines.
I would suggest you apply,
1. An ointment that contains a steroid with an antibiotic and an antifungal.
2. The steroid of choice is bethamethasone valerate.
3. The antibiotics that are of choice are either Gentamycin or Mupirocin.
4. The antifungals of choice are either miconazole or ketaconazole creams.
5. This can come in combination or seperate.
6. Contact me in 14 days once they heal fully.
7. Apply 3 times a day.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of red sore bumps on breast
- What causes recurring sore throat with red bump
- What causes red itchy bumps on burn scars
- What causes red bumps on upper legs
- Cause of itchy red bumps on skin
- What causes itchy red bumps in the groin area
- Red itchy and sore bumps with pus on tattoo cause
- Will hyperthyroidism cause red bumps on legs
- Causes of red bumps on lower stomach
- What causes red bumps