What causes red, fluid leaking sores all over buttocks?
hello and thank you for sending the question.
I am concerned that you might be dealing with a skin infection which is causing the source to continue to be a problem for you.
There are certain types of staph and strep bacteria which can cause these type of superficial skin infections.
In light of the concern regarding infection I would recommend that you visit with your primary care doctor for a good physical examination. Your doctor might recommend that you take an antibiotic by mouth in addition to possibly a topical antibiotic to help get this under control.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes the penis to leak fluids
- What causes fluid leaking from the breast
- What causes pain in buttock
- What causes soreness in the inside of my buttock
- Cause of sores on buttocks
- What is the cause of redness in crease of buttocks
- What causes red and sore buttock skin
- What causes itchy red spots on buttocks and hip
- Cause of sore leaking breast
- What causes boils on buttocks