Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes red dots on penis post masturbation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
After i got done masturbating i noticed these red dots on my penis they have a little white to them i thought it was from my sperm im not sure please help.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail answer bellow.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed small peticheal haemorrhages beneath the skin due to rough shaking of penis while masturbating.

Please apply topical steroidal cream like Cortisole for a week .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily to avoid secondary infection.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.