What causes recurring throat pain despite taking antibiotics?
No adequate and proper treatment
I have gone through your question and understand your concern. I would like to suggest you that, you may go for the at least 7 days course of above mentioned antibiotic i.e. azithral with antiseptic gargle after consulting with your doctor.
Combiflam will subside your pain due to its painkiller effect; but it is only temporary solution not the permanent.
If your condition shall not improve after 7 days then I would suggest you to get laryngoscopy examination and throat swab culture and antibiotic sensitivity after consulting with your doctor.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause for throat pain while swallowing
- What causes sore and painful throat
- What causes frequent cold and throat pain
- Having severe throat pain what could be causing this
- What causes throat and ear pain
- What causes recurring cold and cough with throat pain
- What cause of throat pain after the oral sex
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- What causes shivering joint pain and sore throat
- What causes headache and throat pain