What causes recurring stomach ache?
Acid inhibitor medication should help.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I had gone through your question.
Your symptoms may indicate duodenal ulcer. Pain in the abdomen which usually comes and goes and occurs when you are hungry/ before meals is very typical for duodenal ulcer. It is usually caused by Helicobacter pylori. You should be tested to rule out this bacteria. Successful treatment of H. pylori can help the ulcer to heal.
Treatment for duodenal ulcer begins with a medication like a proton pump inhibitor. Also try to avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and spicy foods.
If your ulcer was caused by H. pylori you will need to take two antibiotics.
Summary: you should make an appointment with your doctor so that he or she will prescribe you treatment.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Gastroscopy is needed.
Sorry for replying to late.
You should have a gastroscopy to rule out ulcers and other more serious conditions. Also stomach pain may be caused by parasites. Fecal testing(examination of your stool) may be needed to find parasites.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diarrheria with stomach ache
- Stomach ache feverheadache are caused by what
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- What causes stomach ache in childeren
- What is the cause of a constant stomach ache
- What causes persistent stomach ache
- What is the cause and treatment for stomach ache
- What causes stomach ache and sweats
- What causes peeing a lot and stomach aches
- What causes stomach ache and flatulence