What causes recurring pain in testicles?
Another doctor answered me yesterday and said it could be torsion but I don't have any symptoms except for pain.
Also, I am able to do the cremasteric reflex test with success.
I forgot to mention that the pain (when it came back) started with a burning sensation when urinating. This resulted in a burning pain in the testicle. That has only happened once. Since then it has been a dull constant ache or just general discomfort.
Could it be a torsion even without swelling, tenderness, fever, nausea, or any of the other symptoms? Even after dealing with the issue for 2 days?
Likely due to stone in intramural part of Ureter.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in lower abdomen,back and left testicle with burning urination.
Most likely this could be due to Stone impacted at Uretero Vesicle Junction (UVJ). However this can be confirmed only on ultrasound Scanning of the abdomen.
Please go ahead and consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine urine test and urine culture.
2) Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen.
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti spasmodic drug like Cyclopam tand Drotavarine twice daily .
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Further management will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis,
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles
- What is the cause of recurring stabbing chest pain