What causes recurring pain in front lower left portion of torso?
I want to know little detail about your illness
i have read your case and I want to know little detail about your illness.
1. Are you having burning micturition?
2. Is this pain present on rest or only when you are doing some thing?
Please send me answer of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
I would suggest you a ultrasound
I want to suggest you to get ultrasound examination of the lower abdomen and pelvic area. I agree that it is not a UTI but It looks to me that it can be one of the following.
1. Kidney stone
2. Ovarian cyst or uterine fibroid
So please get ultrasound examination . If you want, you can share report with me. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are red pimples on the torso caused from
- Red bumps on torso causing pain
- What causes pain in the left lower stomach
- What causes sensitivity on torso
- What causes lower left side chest pain
- What causes pain in torso after a gym work out
- What causes severe lower left pain
- What causes lower left abdominal pain
- What could cause a rash and itchiness around torso
- What causes pimples on female torso