What causes recurring miscarriages despite being on Progesterone tablets?
opt for d&e and repeat IUI thereafter
Hello mam, I understand your health issue and so sorry for the missed pregnancies.
I know how sad and disheartening it gets but the good point is you are conceiving early and thus responding to simple treatment like IUI.
But now you should not wait for spontaneous miscarriage and rather opt for d&e and thus evacuation as soon as possible.
Continue with the same doctor and get repeat IUI procedure along with progesterone support from the very beginning of the pregnancy along with HCG injections on weekly basis.
Your next pregnancy should be taken care in an utmost manner in the form of medications from your doctor and rest and care from your side.
So as soon as you plan again start with aspirin in low dose 75 mg daily along with folic acid tablets and can contact me anytime directly on health care magic so that I can advice you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headache after miscarriage
- What drugs cause miscarriage
- What causes a missed miscarriage
- What is more powerful alaxan or cortal in causing miscarriage
- Can low progesterone cause miscarriage
- What could cause a miscarriage
- Miscarriage causes
- What laxatives can cause miscarriage
- What is the cause for miscarriage after an iui
- What can cause a miscarriage