What causes recurring lower back pain in a 36 year old woman?
Thanks for posting a query.
I would like to know is the pain associated with her menstrual cycle?
what is the duration of pain?
will it subside by its own or does she take any medicine?
any other symptom associated with pain?
kindly revert back soon.
pain is not related to menstrual cycle.
pain continues for about 15 days.
pain subsides by its own. she apply ointments and spray like move.
Thanks for the follow up,
Low back ache can be due to Lumbar spondylosis, spondylolisthesis. Vitamin-D deficiency.
You can apply SUMO spray for local application if pain is persistant
Unless you get an MRI spine, you can't come to conclusion, because your wife is having pain
nearly for 15 days.
This may be due to nerve compression also, so meet an orthopedician
Get back to me if any query
kindly get back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes constant dehydration and lower back pain
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years