What causes recurring cold and cough during pregnancy?
Can be due to coughing or calcium or D3 deficiency.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain in the upper right side near the rib cage is more likely to be due to a minor rib injury due to excessive sneezing or coughing or a calcium deficiency. Such bone pain can happen due to low levels of Vitamin D3 also during pregnancy. It is less likely to be related to any liver pathology. It is best to consult your gynecologist and get a few blood tests and local examination done. Taking proper supplements will help in improvement of the symptoms.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cough during pregnancy causes
- Suggest medicine for cold and cough during pregnancy
- What is the suggested medication for cough during pregnancy
- Cold and cough during pregnancy in 4th month
- Cold cough during pregnancy remedy by manthena
- What is the cure for dry cough during pregnancy
- Persisting cold and cough during pregnancy remedy
- Wheezing cough during pregnancy
- Violent coughing during pregnancy
- Dry cough during pregnancy