What causes recurrent symptoms of subcutaneous hematomas?
possible coagulation disorders
Hi and welcome.
It is probably caused by small subcutaneous hematomas but your should do certain hematologic tests to check coagulation and thrombosis parameters. Such changes may be seen in some types of purpura such as thrombocytopenic purpura or henloch schonlein disease. Wish you good health.Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is ashtama causes symptoms and treatment
- What causes early menopause symptoms
- What causes detached retina symptoms
- What symptoms cause tongue tasteless
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What causes this combination of symptoms
- What causes electrolyte imbalance symptoms
- What are the causes and symptoms of adhd
- What causes flu symptoms
- Perianal cysts what causes the symptoms of