What causes recurrent swollen lymph node?
biopsy is the answer
Hi and thanks for the query
I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today.
if there is no other features, than I m not much worried about any serious thing. But still biopsy of enlarge lymph node will give a definitive diagnosis. You need to see a surgeon or ENT specialist for this.
Hope this helps and provides answers to your question.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again
I wish you good health, take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen mesenteric lymph nodes cause
- What cause swollen lymph nodes
- Will costochondritis cause swollen lymph nodes
- Causes swollen lymph node groin
- Implanon causing swollen lymph nodes
- Causes swollen lymph nodes neck
- What causes swollen lumbar lymph nodes
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this
- What causes swollen and painful lymph nodes on neck
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes