What causes recurrent stomach cramps in a child?
Hello . I just read through your question.
It is very unlikely that the current episode is relates to the Christmas episode. More likely is that he is re-infected. In this case I recommend resuming the probiotic. This typically helps resolve symptoms faster. You can continue to try the gaa-x if you feel it is helping. If it's not, you should stop it.
Additionally, we have to encourage fluids and make sure he is well hydrated. Often good hydration can help make cramps go away.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- Will meth cause stomach cramps
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- Experiencing stomach cramps causes
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Mild stomach cramps causes
- Painful stomach cramps causes
- Intermittent stomach cramps causes
- Lower stomach cramps causes
- Severe stomach cramps causes
- What causes excessive screaming in a child?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes continous head bobbing of a 8 month old?
- Suggest treatment for dog bite and pain
- Suggest treatmemt for diaper rash
- What would be the effect of undiagnosed childhood voluntary chronic...
- Suggest treatment for loss of appetite and weight loss
- What causes imbalance in a child?
- Suggest treatment for insect bite in an infant
- Suggest treatment for long hair stuck in rectum