What causes recurrent smegma under foreskin even after cannisten usage?
I have just started taking doxycycline for epidydimtiis along with oflloxacin.
I have smegma under my foreskin and i am using cannisten to help this but the smegma comes back.
No need for cannisten, regular cleansing is enough
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Smegma is accumulated skin debris under the foresekin. There is no need for drugs or special products for this. What is important is that you should retract it and cleanse as often as possible so as to avoid the debris from accumulating.
In all, smegma would always accumulate unless you cleanse regularly. Adopt cleansing regularly before getting worried about it accumulating.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications should need be.
They are very accurate.
Hi and thanks for this follow up precisions.
Chlamydia tests are reliable. At worse, they tend to over diagnosis than miss out on chlamydia infection. This means that it is easier for you to get treated for chlamydia that you do not have than being missed as having chlamydia. With repeated testing being negative, you should be looking for different possible causes than STDs.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smegma on face
- What causes redness on the foreskin after masturbation
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- What causes recurrent painful cracks on foreskin
- What can cause wetness under foreskin
- What could be the cause for yellow pus under foreskin
- What causes smegma in men
- What causes discoloured patch causing itching under penis foreskin
- What causes excess smegma
- What are the underlying causes for cracking foreskin