What causes recurrent pain in lower left stomach?
You need ultrasound of abdomen.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Causes of your symptoms may be gall bladder stones or infection, kidney disorder/stasis, inflamation of pancreas (pancreatitis), or gastroduodenal ulcus.
There is need for abdominal ultrasound and blood tests to evaluate liver and pancreas functions ( blood levels ofliver and pancreas enzymes ) in order to properly diagnose your condition.
If no cause related to liver, pancreas or kidney is found, then gastroduodenal endoscopic examination needed.
I suggest you to discuss with your primary care Doctor above mentioned possibilities about your concerns.
If the pain continues or increases you need to seek medical evaluation as soon as possible.
Treatment depends on a correct diagnosis.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- Cause pain left side stomach
- What causes lower back pain and distended stomach
- What causes pain in the left lower stomach
- Left lower stomach pain causes
- What causes left sided stomach pain
- What could cause lower stomach pain
- What causes vomitingdiarrhoeaheadaches with lower back and stomach pain
- What causes sharp pain in lower left side of stomach
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain