What causes recurrent boils in the buttock area?
To rule out recurrent folliculitis
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
I do understand your difficult situation you have been facing since so many years. First and foremost let me reassure you things can be taken care off.
Recurrent boils in the buttock area could be due to following
1. Recurrent Folliculitis: it is inflammation of hair follicles
2. Fungal infection: It's more likely especially if there is discolouration and itching associated
3. Scabies: It is also associated with itching.
Exact diagnosis will depend on clinical examination by experienced Dermatologist. Alternatively in the meantime you can also send us clinical photograph for further assessment.
Do get back to me.
Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Recurrent boils
- Diagnosis of Recurrent boils
- Recurrent boils on testicles what can i do
- Drugs/medication for Recurrent boils
- Why am i getting recurrent boils in the armpit
- Recurrent boil on back of neck
- Recurrent boils before menses
- Recurrent boils in armpits in diabetes
- Causes of recurrent boils
- Symptoms of Recurrent boils
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?