What causes rectal discharge in a patient with bilateral varicocele?
Some amount of rectal discharge is common.
Some amount of rectal discharge is common .If it is excess and causing trouble, then you should be examined clinically.
Some causes are Haemorrhoids, Fissure in ano, Irritable bowel syndrome, Incontinence etc.
Please consult a Surgical Gastroenterologist and proceed accordingly.
Regarding Varicocele, if your Sperm count is low,then you should go for Surgery.It has no relation to Burning urination. Get a Semen Analysis and come back.i will guide you.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does varicocele cause itching
- Will a varicocele cause high fsh
- Diagnosed with bilateral varicocele can it be cured with homeopathy
- Should i go for surgery to cure bilateral varicocele
- Home remedies bilateral varicocele treatment
- Varicocele causes
- What causes inflammated varicocele veins
- Bilateral varicocele
- Varicocele cause sweating
- Can bilateral grade 1 varicocele cause permanent infertility