What causes rectal bleeding?
Colonoscopy will help you to allay your anxiety
Thanks for query .
The bleeding per anus that you get may be due to Hemorrhoids and not due to cancer of colon which is always manifested by severe symptoms like excessive bleeding with severe cramps in abdomen and diarrhea or constipation .
The colonoscopy is the best confirmative test to rule out cancer of the colon .
As regards your urinary symptoms They are mostly due to Enlarged Prostate and needs to consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic test done to confirm the diagnosis .
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA
You may start taking Tomsulosin once daily and Oxybutinine twice daily .This will help to reduce urinary symptoms .
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rectal bleeding causes in women
- Drugs that cause rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding causes
- Causes of intermittent rectal bleeding
- Farting causes rectal bleeding
- What causes rectal bleeding prior to periods
- What causes rectal bleeding in jail
- What causes rectal bleeding after bowel movements
- What causes abdominl pain with rectal bleeding
- What causes upper abdominal pain and rectal bleeding
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?