What causes rashes under the breast?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: A FEW YEARS BACK I HAD A RASH UNDER MY RIGHT BREAST THE DR TOLD ME THE NAME OF THIS BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT BUT MY IMUME SYSTEME WAS ATTACKING GOOD CELLS IT STARTED WITH AN r THE SKIN DOCTOR I WENT TO IS NO LONGER HERE SHE GAVE ME SOME TYPE OF CREAM FOR THIS ANY WAY YOU COULD TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS RASH
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you upload an image of this rash for review?

Detailed Answer:

I suggest that you upload an image of this rash for review. I am totally unable to provide a name for this from the description as seeing a rash makes a huge difference in what the name is.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 27 minutes later
NO THANKS
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Though our services are confidential, we respect your decision not to send in an image!

Detailed Answer:

Our services are confidential and privacy highly respected. No one else would ever see your images but for me. Because of the lack of an image, I will give a list of common autoimmune related rashes in the hope that one may look or sound familiar to help you recall what your dermatologist said the last time.

Some include, Eczema, atopic dermatitis, Rosacea, pityriasis, contact dermatitis, psoriasis, pemphigus, etc. Let me know if any of these help you.

I wish you well and feel free to get back to me for any further queries.

Kind regards!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee