What causes rashes on the right arm after intercourse?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
i took a nap yesterday evening and woke up with what looks like three mosquito bites. two of them are small but the third one is much bigger (3x the size of the other) it is located right under my right arm. i am freaked out because approximately 2 weeks ago i was having protected intercourse with a lady and the condom busted. i didnt notice until the end. I dont know her HIV status even she said she didnt have any STD's. I am freaking out if what came out under my arm is a rash or bites. my little chi hua hua was in my bed when i was taking a nap. i sent a second pic of the bites and or rash. I am freaking out. does it look like bites or a rash? could it be acute first sign of HIV infection? i have no other fly like symptoms... it does itch
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It looks like bite marks.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for writing in healthcare magic.

I have seen carefully your pictures and I think you shouldn't worry because these are just bites and not rash related to HIV.

In this situation, I suggest using a mild steroid cream locally over the area.

Based on your history having protected intercourse but the condom was busted you should know that there exists a low possibility to get HIV infection.

I'd suggest doing an HIV test just to calm your mind.

I hope my answer helps you.
Feel free to ask further.