What causes rashes on legs, joint pain and fever after skiing?
Upload pictures, can be viral exanthem, vasculitis or drug reaction
Thanks for being at Health Care Magic
Rash along with fever and joint pains can be due to viral exanthem, vasculitis or drug reaction.
I would recommend you to please upload the photographs of the rash so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Seems to be Henoch Schonlein Purpura
Hi, welcome back to HCM
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it seems to be a case of henoch schonlein purpura.
It is vasculitis of small blood vessels which usually is associated with infections, certain drugs , vaccination or even cold weather conditions.
Is the patient complaining of abdominal pain or blood in urine?
I would recommend you to consult a dermatologist and get a complete work up done.
Treatment usually consists of anti inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen and oral steroids in some cases.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Joint pain after viral fever
- What causes swellinghallucinations and joint pain after an mri
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- Rash, joint pain causes
- Cause of high hemoglobin joint pain intermittent fever
- What is the remedy for fever with joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- Joint pain after fever
- What causes joint pain in finger