What causes rashes on arms, stomach and legs?
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Is the rash in the form of blisters?
Are you sexually active?
Ive included 1 of each leg a forearm top and bottom and pictures of the penis showing the same
It is not herpes infection
I have reviewed all the photographs you have attached.
It is not herpes infection.
It seems to be allergic reaction to something you have used or applied on your body or it can be a reaction to some medicine you have used.
In such cases I recommend my patients to apply steroid like Clobetasol propionate cream diluted in moisturiser in ratio of 1:4 on the affected areas of the body along with antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These are prescription medicines and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause red bumps on stomach and arms
- What causes lesions on arm and stomach with liquid discharge
- What causes stomach discomfort
- Rash caused by hanging stomach
- What causes rash on legs
- Causes of rash on stomach
- What causes stomach discomfortweak legs and anxiety
- What causes rashes on chest and stomach
- What could cause skin rash and freckle on stomach
- What causes gas in stomach