What causes rashes near vagina and irritating blister?
Pictures for better understanding
Thank you for writing to us on HCM.
Considering your history and description, I can think two conditions- Herpes zoster and Herpes progentalis.
Herpes zoster seems to be more probable diagnosis considering the lesions are confined to one side of body but its difficult to say anything in absence of actual examination.
Thereby I request you to post me clinical pictures if possible so that I can help you in a better way by proper understanding of your condition.
You can mail pictures at YYYY@YYYY with subject titled ' ATTN Dr Hardik Pitroda'
Also mention any relevant history like history of similar complaint in your partner, History of similar condition in past, History of any recent major stressful event
( hospitalization, surgery etc).
Hope you will revert back soon.
Dr Hardik Pitroda
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and blisters in legs
- Can eb cause blisters in the vagina
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- What causes a blister n ear
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes fever and blisters on lip
- Blister like rash causes
- What is the cause of infected blister on side
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this