What causes rashes behind the thigh and below the bicep?
I have pictures if needed
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
I never heard back can you view the pictures? What do you think it is?
Seems to be dermatitis, go for topical steroids and antihistaminics
I have reviewed the photographs though they are not very clear.
According to me it can be dermatitis.
In such cases I recommend my patients to apply potent topical steroids like Clobetasol propionate cream or betamethasone dipropionate cream on the affected areas twice daily for 7- 10 days along with antihistaminic like tablet Chlorpheniramine 4 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
Steroids are prescription medicines and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes rash on my inner thigh
- Rash on thighs shin causing weakness what could this be
- What could cause numbness below ribs to the thigh
- What causes itchy rashes on thighs and testicles
- What causes red rash on thighs
- What causes rashes on thighs and shaft of penis
- What causes itchy rashes between balls and thighs
- What causes bicep bruising
- What causes a bicep indentation?
- What causes pain between bicep and tricep