What causes rash on the right arm after an intercourse?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned that after having sex 19 days ago you have an unexplained rash. This rash is probably viral and not related to any sexually transmitted disease. There are no STD that develop rashes 2 weeks after exposure. So I can reassure you that in all likelihood this is a viral rash from other type of exposure.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling in meatus after intercourse
- What causes cramps after an intercourse
- What causes itching in penis after an intercourse
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- Noticed spotting after intercourse what could be causing this
- What causes smelly rash under arms
- What is the cause of testicular pain after intercourse
- What could be cause of swollen penis after intercourse
- What causes missed period after having intercourse
- What causes rash on arms with piercing pains