Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What causes rash on swollen vagina and chin with blister like lumps?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 2202 Questions
Swollen bottom lip with rash on lip and chin with blister like lumps
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It looks like Herpes simplex infection. Detailed Answer: Hi Thank you for posting in health care magic. As per your description, it looks like Herpes simplex virus infection. The lesions are seen when the immunity of the person gets reduced due to Fever, Stress etc. I prescribe Acyclovir tablets along with Acyclovir ointment to the people who present with similar complaints. The lesions will disappear even without any treatment.They disappear spontaneously with in few days without treatment. I request you to consult a Dermatologist and proceed accordingly. If you have any queries, I will clarify further. Wish you good health. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor