Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes rash on lower back after ejaculation?

Question
Hello, for the last year or less it seems after I ejaculate, I get a rash on my lower back. I can feel it coming on as my crotch area and lower back will have a numbing type pain. It lasts for a week or less then goes away, What could this be? Thank you
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It could be a pleasure induced event

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing HCM
it could be due to prostatitis or allergic phenomena associated with orgasm. Allergic reactions are known to be triggered by high emotions like sudden anxiety, sadness, stress or pleasure. Generally these are Generalized but localised responses are not unknown. You can take anti allergic like cetrizine for a couple of days and stop worrying about it.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa