What causes rash and skin discolouration in the groin area despite taking Lobate GM?
Either intertrigo or tinea, upload pictures.
I have gone through your complaints and it could be either intertrigo which is inflammation of the body folds or tinea which is a fungal infection of the skin.
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lobate gm ointment is for what
- Lobate gm skin cream
- Lobate gm ointment for baby rashes
- Lobate gm ointment for newborns skin rashes
- Lobate gm cream for newborns skin rashes
- Lobate gm neo cream skin rashes
- Lobate gm skin cream usage groin
- Difference between lobate gm and lobate gm neo skin cream
- What is lobate gm neo
- Lobate gm skin ointment