What causes rapidly enlarging mass behind the left ear?
As it's holiday weekend,advise to go to ER...
I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
If your symptoms are not improving while being on Acyclovir and additionally, you are having this rapidly enlarging mass behind the left ear (lymph node); then, I advise to go to ER to evaluate it further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of a blood blister behind my ear
- What causes left ear pain
- What causes rash behind ears
- What causes clot behind the ear
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- What causes knot behind ear
- What causes enlarged lymph node behind the ear
- What causes swelling behind left ear and down the neck
- What causes itching behind the ears
- What causes crust behind ears