What Causes Rapid Heart Beat?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your blood pressure values are within the normal ranges, while heart rate is slightly elevated.
Coming to this point, I recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam and performing some tests to investigate for the possible causes of high heart rate:
- a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound to examine your heart function and structure
- an ambulatory 24-48 hours ECG monitoring to examine your heart rhythm trends for a prolonged time and exclude possible arrhythmia
- thyroid hormone levels for possible thyroid dysfunction
- complete blood count for anemia
- blood electrolytes for possible imbalance.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above issues.
Hope to have been helpful!