What causes random pain in the breast while breast feeding?
It is most likely muscle pull.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is most likely muscle pull ( muscular pain). Rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen is its treatment. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. You can get your x ray chest to exclude lung related causes. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left breast pain causes
- What causes pain in breast area while breathing
- What causes pain in breast
- Painful breast lump causes
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes painful lump in breast
- Female breast pain causes
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts