• question-icon

What causes radiating pain in the pelvic bone after a fall?

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in General Health
Question: I tripped over a dog and landed on my outside left wrist and side. I have a pain that radiates up and out from the middle of my pelvic bone in a V shaped direction. YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do next

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
First,if you can't walk or you have osteoporosis,then you should go to ER and do xrays to rule out fracture. Otherwise,you can apply cold compresses,take nonsteroid painkillers,rest and see if pain will pill back in next 2 days. Also,if you feel numbness or leg swelling,you should see doctor as well as soon as possible. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon