What causes radiating pain in left-sided abdomen, left leg and frequent urination?
Kidney stone is possible.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms are quite characteristic for kidney stone which is being excreted through ureter. If so, the pain should be sharp, strong and appeared suddenly.
Frequent urinating and burning while urinating are characteristic for this issue.
It is advisable for you to have abdominal ultrasound done. This test is necessary to make sure the stone does not block the ureter. Urine analysis should be also done.
To excrete the stone, you should increase mineral water intake, take hot bath and start cranberries supplementation.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Left side ovary pain and frequent urination
- Left side stomach pain plus frequent urination
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Frequent urination pain in left side bloating
- Abdomen pain left leg frequent urination
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- Left side abdominal pain and frequent urination
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen