What causes radiating pain in left leg, calf, heel and dyspnea?
You can take Gabapin NT
I have studied your case. Severity and nature of your pain is suggesting that it is not due to bone problem only but there is involvement of nerve compression. That causes sharp and unbearable pain. In such cases there is role of neural pain killers like pregabalin M or Gabapin NT. These tablets have very good effect in such pain.
Before I advised you any further I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1. Since when you are having this pain?
2.Are you able to walk or not?
3.Please send me your fresh X rays and image of the leg.
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Exertional dyspnea causes
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Dyspnea causes
- Acute onset dyspnea causes
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- Chronic dyspnea causes
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Episodic dyspnea causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen