What causes radiating pain in left breast, arms, hands and fingers?
What turns on this pain!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported.. I will like to obtain more information about this pain in order to provide a personalised and helpful response.
1. What turns on this pain or makes it worse?
2. Are you able to work without turning on this pain?
3. When you touch, can you turn on this pain?
4. Have you ever had this pain before?
5. Do you have any breathing difficulties?
I will like to factor these into the response. I hope to hear back from you and promise to respond as soon as the information gets here. Until next, I wish you well.
2. Housewife, retired. Unable to concentrate from pain and stop whatever activity I am currently engaged in.
4. Just in the 3 to 5 months.
5. Am treated for copd, stage four emphysema. On 2 liters o2 12 hrs a day. No additional difficulties associated with this pain. Went to heart dr today, and rec'd
script for nitro. First time for this. Associated for this is also severe headaches on top of head.
Seems related to the heart and Nitroglycerin will shed more light on this!
This pain seems related to the heart. If Nitroglycerin controls it, then that's a definite response. Having seen your heart doctor today, I will want to see the effects of the new drug and not just move onto others instantly.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Breast lump with a radiating pain
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Radiating pain down arm and swollen hand
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen